Thursday, March 09, 2006

Generosity

I sent out my triathlon letters about two weeks ago, and I was a little nervous. I knew that I'd get some people to contribute, but I wasn't sure that I could get all of these people to donate some money to the cause. Well, just in the past week, I've raised over $500. That's 25% of my goal! I've been really excited about the generosity and support that I've received from people so far, and I just wanted to share.

If you're feeling generous and want to donate to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, check out the link to the right.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I've already donated, but good for you! Good luck; that's a lot of hard work.

Michele sent me...

Viamarie said...

Hi there! Am here via Michele's.

Have a nice day!

Prego said...

good luck. i was kind of hoping to run the chicago marathon this year. i'm nowhere near in shape to run and haven't the time to practice.

i'll look into donating.

p

here via michele today