Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Amanda



I'm ridiculously busy this week with the big move this weekend, so this week's thirteen isn't too thoughtful! Hope you enjoy, though!

Thirteen TV Shows That I Have Loved Over The Years (in no particular order)

1. Felicity
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Sopranos
4. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
5. Mister Rogers
6. Sesame Street
7. Days of Our Lives
8. The Price is Right
9. Saved by the Bell
10. Friends
11. Seinfeld
12. The Olympics - I know that this isn't really a TV show, but I have such fond memories of watching the Olympics as a kid
13. Sex and the City

There are more, but these are the ones that came to mind immediately. What are some of your favorites?
Happy Thursday!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was obsessed with Dawson's Creek in high school.

And now Grey's Anatomy is an obsession. =)

Master Enigma said...

I have several favorites on your list. Grey's Anatomy is still being watched but seems to have lost it's edge. I loved Mister Rogers and Sesame Street. I still like to watch the Price is Right.

Hope the big move is not too stressful.

My own 13 is up and watching some reruns right now over on http://akaenigma.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Okay..Felicity was the best!! Remember how you loved "My so called life"!