Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Amanda



There is no way around it - I have a sweet tooth. And it's a very, very bad sweet tooth. So, in honor of my sweet tooth and the crazy challenge that I'm presenting myself with starting tomorrow (come back tomorrow to read all about it....), today's list is my favorite sweets.

1. Chocolate Molten Cake

2. Custard-filled, chocolate-iced doughnuts

3. Snickers Bars

4. Cadbury Cream Eggs

5. Cadbury Carmel Eggs

6. Girl Scout Cookies - Carmel Delites

7. Creme Brulee

8. White chocolate and raspberry scones

9. Brownies with carmel sauce and raspberries

10. Cheesecake - any kind

11. Tootsie Rolls

12. Twix

13. Cinnamon Rolls

Ok, I could go on and on.

Mmmmmm...enjoy your Thursday. And come back tomorrow to read all about my crazy new challenge...

Note: I've added a list of other TT blogs to the right. If you want to be added, let me know. If you want to be taken off, let me know. If you know of another good one to add, let me know that too!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



21 comments:

Master Enigma said...

I so love cinammon rolls. Big ones with lots of icing and cinammon!

Yum!

I like cake donuts and blueberry pie and mint chocolate chip ice cream.

nice list.

My own 13 is drooling and planning a trip to the candy machine and keeping busy trying to think of 13 Ways To Keep Your Lover over @ http://akaenigma.blogspot.com/

Sherri said...

oooh, very good list!! Do you have a recipe for those scones perchance?

...my list is up:)

Carmen said...

oooh. cinammon rolls. mmmmmm.

thanks for visiting

Melli said...

Mmmmmm... you~n~me!!! Chocolate and caramel -- a mix you just can't beat! Turtle sundaes are MY favorite!

Thanks for stoppin' in at my 13!

Courtney said...

Yummy! Now I'm craving sweets! I like some of those same ones you listed. Cadbury creme eggs...MMMMMMMMMMMM it's that time of year! I love those things!

Thanks for stopping by my TT

MaR said...

I am a dark chocolate fan myself. Not much of a sweet tooth. But cheesecake is my weakness. Sweet TT :) thanks for visiting mine!

Anonymous said...

Cadbury's chocolate covered hazelnuts. Yumm...

Movin Mom said...

#7 & #10 are making my mouth water!! thanks for the visit and for posting my 13...you are totally cool!

Emily said...

ok YUM. i think that you've awoken my sweet tooth. i especially <3 snickers, cadbury cream eggs, cheesecake. but my #1 sweet tooth fixer is ICE CREAM. it's my elixir of life. ;)

Lazy Daisy said...

So sorry you lost me about at about #3, had to go get my chocolate, sweet tooth fix....now what were you saying?

Dale Challener Roe said...

I have to agree with the Caramel Deelites, although I like the old name better...

My 13 is up.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have to agree with some of them. Are you talking about the creamer "Creme Bruell" - because that is what I have in my coffee right now I am drinking. And eat a KitKat bar with it...I know, not really nutrious - but it tastes oh so good :)

Tanya said...

#1 sounds lethal. But yum.

Thanks for visiting my 13.

Kimmy said...

Mmmm! I wish I had some sweets right now. Does 7-11 deliver?

My 13 are up!

Just Me said...

I've given up all manner of goodies in order to save my vanishing waistline. It's hard when I read a tempting list like this!

Thanks for visiting my TT
Elle x

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

MMMmmm...I love ALL of the things on your list! I may have to run by the 7-11 and pick some junk food up tonight. :)

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Happy Thursday!

Norma said...

I will resist. I won't even look at or think about your Tempting TT.

Thanks for visiting my TT.

Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk said...

Oooooh I want EVERYTHING on that list!!! Now I am having a serious sweet tooth attack, and all I have here are some Oreo's :))

Susan said...

What a GREAT list. My TT is up.

Anonymous said...

I love junk and sweeets but no chocolate. :) Thx for droppin' by my 13 - I'm late in making my rounds...

Wystful1 said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Wystful is totally with you on chocolate and caramel!! The 'new' Hershey's kisses with caramel, AND/or ANYthing with caramel!!!