Friday, April 21, 2006

Random Rant

Here's a random rant because I can and I want to.

I'm crabby. I'm really, extremely, over-the-edge crabby today. I woke up at 4:00am and was WIDE awake. So wide awake that I considered going for a nice swim. I didn't get back to sleep until after 5:00am.

I'm going to WI this weekend. I'm going to spa on Saturday morning, a bridal shower Saturday afternoon, and a bachelorette party on Saturday night. It will all be fun, but I don't even really get to spend much time with my family. And, Mark can't come with me because he's got school this weekend. Oh well - I'm still looking forward to the fun stuff!

I didn't pack for my weekend until this morning because I was gone all night last night. Not that it really matters - I don't have any cute clothes to wear anyways. But of course, I forgot somethings. Luckily, I have my Mark who offered to bring me those things at work this morning so that I don't have to go all the way back home before I leave for the weekend.

Because of that little early morning awake session, I'm exhausted. That should make the six hour drive home this afternoon much better. And I can't have any caffeine to wake me up because caffeine hurts my stomach like none other.

In the next 7 weeks, I will be going back home to WI for 5 of the weekends. Now, I'm really excited for everything that happening (this weekend's activities, Heather's wedding, sister's graduation, day in Chicago with the fam, cousin's wedding), and I'm not complaining about this one AT ALL, but it's still a lot of travel! And, I'll miss my Mark because he's only coming with me for two of those weekends. And I've been missing him a whole lot lately for some reason. I guess I just really like him.

And, I would do just about anything right now to eat a brownie. Or a piece of cake. Or a Cadbury Creme Egg. Bah.

I think that's it. For now. Happy Friday.

P.S. to Heather if she reads this - I promise, promise, promise to be in a better mood by the time tomorrow's spa adventure begins!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the last comment. I was beginning to worry. I don't want to cause you any of this stress. Have a great day and see you soon!!! I also haven't had much sleep so I now what you mean!

Amanda said...

Heather, you are not causing me stress at all!! I am SO excited to come home and do all of these wonderful things - I'm just having one of those crabby days...we all get them!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

I have had a couple crabby days these days!! I totally get it!!Love you much!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »