Saturday, December 09, 2006

Yes, I'm still alive

So, it's been two months since I posted, and I decided it was time that I came back on here and gave a little update.

I haven't been posting in the past two months for a couple of reasons. First, I was freakin busy! I was doing all sorts of fun things, but I didn't have the time to post about them. Second, I found that I was dreading the blog. Mark and I would go do something fun, and instead of coming home thinking "That was fun; I should really blog about this!" I would come home thinking, "That was fun; now I have to blog about it." The fun of blogging was being sucked out.

But I woke up this morning and though, hey I should really blog. I'm thinking that maybe I'm back to that stage where blogging is fun again.

So, I shall start blogging again. I'm very curious to see who's going to come and visit since I've been gone for two whole months. Have I lost everyone, and it really doesn't matter if I blog or not? I guess we'll see.

As for all of the things that happened in the last two months, I'll do a quick life update in the next few days to get caught up.

Until then....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still alive?!?! good for you, but this blog was kind of a tease...whats been going on with you?

Amanda said...

I really hate anonymous comments. If you are going to comment on my blog, at least tell me who you are! I like to know who's reading this thing...

Christi said...

I agree..I get anonymous comments all the time. At LEAST sign your name at the bottom if you can't figure out how to not post anonymously =)

Anyways, I'm still here!!!! I check daily =) I'm glad you're still around!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it at least affirmation that people are reading your blog, anonymous or not? Hate is a strong word.

Anonymous said...

I agree, get over yourself

Anonymous said...

It just seems that if someone is going to take the time to not only read your blog and comment on it, their right to anonymity should be respected. Is it or is it not an option when leaving a comment? I believe it is. I think a blog would be very unrewarding to write if the readers option to remain anonymous were taken away thus possibly thwarting them from leaving messages.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the last comment to some degree, but this idea does not apply to cowards that sit behind their desks and make nasty comments to complete strangers. I feel very sorry for people that need to feel better about their lives by attacking others. There then comes a time when these individuals use this same principle in the real world and someone calls them out on it. Funny thing, now you're not so inclined to be a jerk when consequences may follow. Just my two cents.

Steven Lewis

PS Amanda I am glad to see you're back writing your blog.

Amanda said...

Um, ok. Didn't mean to start such a rampage about anonymous comments on my blog. Doesn't seem that this is something people should spend so much time focusing on...